- INFORMATION FOR THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
The person responsible for the processing of your data is:
Company name: MENAGAR, S.L.
Trade name: MENAGAR, CENTRO DE EDUCACIÓN INFANTIL
TAX ID: B28289486
Registered address: C/ Chile, 14, 28016 Madrid
Telephone number: 91 457 90 26
Data Protection Delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Lawfulness: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation on purposes: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your preferences.
- Accuracy of data: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in proportion to the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider appropriate to do so.
- Storage: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: Your data will be adequately protected when transferred outside the EU/EEA.
- Third parties: Both access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that are requested and processed are:
- Identification data
- Postal or e-mail addresses
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of:
- Providing information about our nursery school services.
- Sending communications.
- Responding to your questions and requests.
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have provided us with your consent for processing purposes, which you may withdraw at any time.
- It is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
- For a legitimate interest in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
- It is required by law.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to MENAGAR, S.L. for the provision of various services as Data Processors. If these processors operate outside the EU, they will be covered by the Privacy Shield agreement. Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
For the duration of the processing, the company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may invoke these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to our DPO at the following address: email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
Last updated: February 2019.
Data Protection Policy
For the purposes of compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the following information is set out below:
MENAGAR, S.L, with registered office at CALLE CHILE, 14, 28016 MADRID. with CIF nº B28289486 firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided by the interested parties is processed in order to manage the sending of the information requested, to provide the interested party with offers of products and services of interest to them and to improve their user experience, and, if necessary, a commercial profile may be drawn up on the basis of the information provided. No automated decisions will be taken on the basis of this profile.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and the interested party does not request its deletion.
The consent of the data subject is requested for the processing of your data and the prospective offer of products and services.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except, where appropriate, to other group companies for internal administrative purposes.
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may also object to the processing of their data.
You also have the right to withdraw the consent given and to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
To exercise your rights, you should contact the Data Controller at the address given in the first box, accompanied by a copy of the identity document of the person concerned.